IMPORTANT NOTE:- TUTORIAL CAN ONLY BE WATCHED ON A WINDOWS PC. DO NOT BUY IT IF U ONLY HAVE A MAC PC TO WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL.
Learn to use ray tracing (Fully dynamic global illumination) in unreal engine to render high-quality cinematic walkthrough. This course will guide you through optimizing, exporting, importing model in unreal engine, and setting up unreal engine preferences for using ray tracing technology.
I'm SUNIL KUMAR having experience of more than 7 years doing Realtime arch-viz in unreal engine for various clients across the globe, and successfully taught arch-viz in unreal engine to 10 students online one to one live training. I live in New Delhi India and have the dream of inspiring and helping others achieve their dreams... whether that's creating the photorealistic real-time architectural visualization or cool VR applications. I live and breathe a passion for technology in all forms, with my main area of interest being real-time architectural visualization!COURSE OUTLINE:
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about doing an architectural visualization using RAY TRACING technology in Unreal Engine. You will also make use of Data smith, a tool designed to bring your projects into unreal engine (projects can come from 3ds Max, Blender, Revit, SketchUp, etc.)ABOUT THE COURSE:
Welcome to Fully Raytraced Photorealistic Interior Visualization in Unreal Engine. In this course, we'll look at taking a completely modeled and textured interior 3D model of a house into the Unreal Engine, and constructing an interactive design visualization using ray tracing in unreal engine and rendering a high-quality cinematic walkthrough. I'll start by showing you how to optimize, export, import models and create materials and then we'll light the space, learn about fully dynamic global illumination, and bounced lighting in unreal engine using ray tracing technology from scratch. We'll see how to create soft lighting and HDRI on skylight to best accent the design. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques related to ray tracing in unreal engine. Now let's get started with the course.
TOPICS INCLUDED: In this tutorial series you will learn the entire process of producing photoreal interior REALTIME walkthrough with UNREAL ENGINE using RAY TRACING technology.
- Setting up 3ds max.
- Examining your model.
- Optimizing and cleaning up the scene in max before exporting to UNREAL ENGINE.
- Properly export the assets with the correct scale using the data smith plugins.
- Creating a new project in unreal engine.
- Optimizing our Project settings in unreal engine for a fully ray-traced arch-viz scene.
- Importing our geometry using data smith plugin.
- Basic lighting of the scene using HDRi on skylight to test the whole scene for bugs and errors.
- Adjusting post-process volume temporarily to spot and identify all the bugs and errors in the scene in unreal engine.
- Correcting all the bugs and errors of the models in 3ds max.
- Bringing the corrected models in our unreal engine scene.
- Setting up detailed Interior lighting of the scene in unreal engine using ray tracing.
- Adjusting the post process volume according to the lighting of the scene to Get PHOTO-REALISTIC LOOK in Real TIME!
- Using the Quixel Bridge to bring mega scan material in our scene and apply them to our models in the scene and also how to tweak them for adding more features.
- Modifying and optimizing the ue4 materials to look as good as possible.
- Creating custom materials.
- Customizing the third-person player controller for smooth walkthrough experience.
- Creating cinematic Walkthrough using the sequencer.
- Adjusting quality for test cinematic video render
- Rendering the cinematic on medium quality to test bugs and errors.
- Adjusting the quality for final cinematic video render
- Rendering the final cinematic video walkthrough.
- Making exe of our fully ray-traced scene.
- Much More.
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- Personal 1:1 SUPPORT on skype and messenger.
- Video Tutorials around 8 hours long in 7 parts that cover Step-By-Step Video Instructions of the entire ray-traced fully dynamic global illumination process from scratch to finish.
- Unreal engine DEMO EXE.
- Fully Ray-traced Unreal Engine project file worth USD 75.
- Excel sheet covering the entire ray tracing process in chronological order.
- Keyboard shortcut file that u can use to speed up the way you work in unreal engine.
- Useful Textures.
- And Munch More
HOW THE TRAINING GOES?
- After purchase with successful payment, you will get a download link of the tutorial series and be able to download all the training materials.
- Watch the videos, repeat my technique by using on your own scene.
- If you have questions or errors you can send them to me on messenger or skype and get feedback.
I WILL PROVIDE FULL SUPPORT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE TRAINING IF NEEDED!
WHAT YOU CAN DO AFTER THE COMPLETION?
- You'll be able to use UNREAL to build fully dynamic photoreal Realtime interior visualization in unreal engine.
- You'll be able to Produce virtual reality tours on your own.
- You'll be able to capture 4K videos and images in minutes and seconds.
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN IT NOW?
- If you really interested in boosting up your skills and start introducing NEW TECHNOLOGY to your clients OR future JOB.
- More and More Companies and Freelancers have already implemented Unreal Engine in their pipeline.
- Stop wasting time and trying to milk your potential with old school techniques – Unreal Engine is so exciting to learn and the good part that you can preserve V-Ray quality in Realtime.
- To be able to walk inside your creation.
- 3ds max and unreal engine with data smith plugin installed.
- Basic knowledge of the 3ds max software (interface, basic tools, etc.).
- Graphics card GTX 1080 or Above.
- A Basic understanding of the Unreal Engine 4 will be helpful.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- 3D Artists.
- Interior Designers.
- Game Developers.
- 3d Visualization Specialists.
- UE4 enthusiasts who want to use ray tracing in unreal engine for architecture.
- Anyone who is tired of waiting for hours to render one picture or cinematic videos.
- 3D artists who want to make their models come to life in a game engine like Unreal.
- Architects and artists need a better and more effective way to communicate their ideas.
- Arch Viz artists who want to be on the cutting edge of the latest technologies in the industry.
- Beginners, intermediates, and experts who want to apply workflow with 3ds max and ray tracing in Unreal Engine.
- Anyone who wants to better understand how ray tracing in unreal engine can be integrated into their 3d workflow with photo-real results.
Purchase it TODAY and Learn to Produce photo-realistic CINEMATIC BREAKTHROUGHS USING ray tracing and fully dynamic global illumination in unreal engine LIKE A PRO!